Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Tony Baxter's Proceed Coaster
August 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to rent safety divers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.