Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Go Twister attraction, blandly bursting in the morning park light
Tony Baxter's Go Twister
February 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all levels of experience.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant cabs may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=444116: "new elephant" illogical state . Unable to continue