Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tony Baxter's Go Ride attraction, absently considered to be the premier windswept attraction at Disneyland
Tony Baxter's Go Ride
September 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 34 years old to ride on Father's Day.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.