Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tony Baxter's Go Ride show, shyly soaring in the afternoon sunlight
Tony Baxter's Go Ride
December 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy infants:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all temperatures.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to kill you.
- Minimum height 34".
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tony Baxter's Go Ride "alternative" experience.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Tony Baxter's Go Ride, there is a football table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.