Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tony Baxter's Go Mountain, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Tony Baxter's Go Mountain
May 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to replicate something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Operator must be at least 69" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.