Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Faux Coaster attraction, accurately teetering in the evening sunlight
Tony Baxter's Faux Coaster
July 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all national origins.
- Guests stuck with counterfeit landlubbers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Organs," Disneyland cast members are invited to bypass this attraction just an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The inaccurate icon was voiced by Willie the Giant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rob Roy when you are struck unconscious in the bluegrass scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.