Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Tonka's Faux Coaster
January 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.