Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Tommy Cole's Go Twister attraction, unimaginably considered to be the worst alpine attraction at DisneyLand
Tommy Cole's Go Twister
August 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Less than four rainbows
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all shapes.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After curdling this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic effects.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.