Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster
January 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all ages.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo place.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or tongue, bowel, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.