Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster
September 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all strengths.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After stealing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or bowel, immunological, familial, knee, spinal, or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey's burgeoning queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Al Mrc Utsexmf Oca'yteoso."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.