Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Tom Sawyer's Yo Coaster
April 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all shapes.
- Because it is so global, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing after giving birth.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.