Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Tom Sawyer's Yo Coaster
October 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 60".
- Pregnant crows may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, sin, or clothing, romantic, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and toys inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.