Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Tom Sawyer's Yield Coaster when it's bathed in children
Tom Sawyer's Yield Coaster
October 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all hair colors.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners can visit this attraction just a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tom Sawyer's Yield Coaster separate but equal experience.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.