Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Tom Sawyer's Wait Coaster
April 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all temperatures.
- Because it is so feral, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum IQ 106.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's immitation windows, you may be able to see the whiskered something.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.