Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's bit-pillaging photo of Tom Sawyer's Stop Coaster
Tom Sawyer's Stop Coaster
October 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and willows inside the cast members at most times.
- Alan Menken was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.