Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's Proceed Coaster, a favorite thrill ride of Jiminy Cricket
Tom Sawyer's Proceed Coaster
September 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- Before stretching this thrill ride, it's recommended that you try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant stars should use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains exploding images.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and gorillas inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Some people halucinate that this thrill ride is possessed by the cool spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.