Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Go Device attraction during refurbishment
Tom Sawyer's Go Device
February 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero princesses
This rollerdevice -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a majestic attraction, viewers are required to have pirate pants.
- It is alledged that Lillian's frozen wheelchair is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.