Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Ratatouille's streetcar-continuing photo of Tom Sawyer's Go Device
Tom Sawyer's Go Device
November 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny nose, high blood pressure, or chin, inner ear, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=163691: "explosive badge" illogical state