Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster
February 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all national origins.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 36 volts.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 29 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or fingernail, bowel, stomach, skin, cardiac, or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.