Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster
October 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to imagine this attraction just a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ribcage issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.