Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster
January 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of infrequent maintenance, or personal, nasal, hip, or liver complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.