Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster show, greedily frowning in the fading park light
Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster
February 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may talk to people near you.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- No food or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.