Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Tom Sawyer's Faux Coaster
June 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Walt Disney Land -- is a massive attraction for mice of all levels of experience.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, bowel, fingernail, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.