Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tom's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Tom's Yo Coaster
July 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all hair colors.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.