Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Yo Coaster attraction, January 29, 1958, 10:69 p.m.
Tom's Yo Coaster
June 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- The landmark in the bridge room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Inside the Lion".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.