Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Yield Coaster attraction, loathsomely dooming in the evening moonlight
Tom's Yield Coaster
October 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by Indiana Jones fans.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from yesterday until something like July 27 (or something like that).
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Tom's Yield Coaster nearly was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bambi when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.