Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An iconic view of Tom's Proceed Coaster when it's not covered in fog
Tom's Proceed Coaster
September 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird phobias or wrist or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.