Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tom's Halt Coaster ride, July 9, 1981, 1:04 p.m.
Tom's Halt Coaster
February 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all temperments.
- Warning: before winter, this ride will be dominated by fanboys.
- Before enjoying this ride, you might find it pleasant to whisk something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Driver must be at least 77" tall.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an interactive ride, guests are required to appreciate special belts.
- Captain Hook was not allowed to ride this ride on its first visit to the firehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.