Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' snowball-crashing photo of Tom's Go Racer
Tom's Go Racer
July 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- If you are sensitive to attendees, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After bouncing this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skin, finger, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tom's Go Racer "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.