Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Go Racer attraction during refurbishment
Tom's Go Racer
January 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is suitable for toons of all temperments.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of Willie the Giant impersonators.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The letters in "Tom's Go Racer" can be scrambled to spell " Omgcora'e Str."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.