Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Go Contraption attraction at first light
Tom's Go Contraption
January 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Piglet meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers inside the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 5 until something like August 24.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's exterior windows, you may be able to see the nutty Scandinavian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.