Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tom's Go Attraction attraction during construction
Tom's Go Attraction
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a volunteer to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 69 pixels (dripping wet) tall.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.