Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Faux Coaster ride as seen from the top of the interior
Tom's Faux Coaster
August 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Approximately three thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant brushes will probably want to ride.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- On its second month after opening, the Tom's Faux Coaster almost fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the sinister room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.