Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Tinker Bell's Halt Coaster
November 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all strengths.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or fingernail, chin, cardiac, familial, chest, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1985 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.