Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's cobra-pulsating photo of Tinker Bell's Go Ride
Tinker Bell's Go Ride
September 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.