Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Tinker Bell's Go Ride when it's inundated in darkness
Tinker Bell's Go Ride
November 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Four and six eights rainbows
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all languages.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to talk to you.
- You must be at least as high as a cricket to participate.
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or wrist, shoulder, or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.