Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Go Device attraction, magically terrifying in the afternoon candlelight
Tinker Bell's Go Device
September 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.