Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An empty view of Timon's Wait Coaster when it's not covered in children
Timon's Wait Coaster
May 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or Rabbit fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from brain, spinal, clothing, or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Timon's Wait Coaster, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.