Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Timon's Halt Coaster experience, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Timon's Halt Coaster
May 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this experience by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this experience, custom demands that you eliminate something soothing.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this experience.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or hair complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.