Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Cogsworth's stranger-amusing photo of Timon's Halt Coaster
Timon's Halt Coaster
April 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all heights.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and not concerned about safety).
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from odd extra limbs, felony convictions, or shoulder, chin, liver, elbow, finger, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of privateers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.