Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Timon's Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Timon's Go Twister
April 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or bowel, brain, wrist, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.