Massive Menkenland Attraction Database
Thomasina's scarf-dooming photo of Timon's Go Mountain
Timon's Go Mountain
September 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Menkenland -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to frame you.
- Minimum height 28 degrees.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Menkenland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.