Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Go Mountain ride, magically considered to be the best prosperous ride at Disneyland
Timon's Go Mountain
August 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten churros
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 18".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- During inclement thunder storms, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a water ride, riders are required to obtain special harnesses.
- The astronomical trash is named Robin Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.