Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unexpected view of Timon's Go Contraption when it's not shrounded in children
Timon's Go Contraption
November 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (from "The Cow" blog)
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all hair colors.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Sparrows," lucky Disneyland honeymooners are able to forget about this attraction more than a half hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant keys should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.