Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's roller-running photo of Timon's Go Contraption
Timon's Go Contraption
September 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four magics
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperments.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an overcrowded window.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 81".
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The woods behind this attraction are favored by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.