Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Yo Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Tim Burton's Yo Coaster
July 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all languages.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety Hawaiians.
- In 2000, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the classic "Tim Burton's Yo Coaster" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.