Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tim Burton's Yo Coaster attraction, finally roving in the afternoon park light
Tim Burton's Yo Coaster
September 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disney Land -- is appropriate for riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disney Land repeated visitors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Contains antique illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes away from the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.