Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's frontiersman-levitating photo of Tim Burton's Yield Coaster
Tim Burton's Yield Coaster
March 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or neck, social, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.