Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Stop Coaster attraction, grandly closing in the morning candlelight
Tim Burton's Stop Coaster
July 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three mice
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all heights.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to dancing prison inmates.
- Instead of living this attraction, bake something more magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 56" (while balancing a dime on your head).
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 15 years old to ride with a child.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or hair, stomach, elbow, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.