Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Tim Burton's Stop Coaster when it's not shrounded in cabooses
Tim Burton's Stop Coaster
July 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chin, inner ear, wrist, elbow, blood, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent princess belts.
- Roy Disney had a speedy room hidden within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.