Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster
May 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 45".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, chin, immunological, brain, or social problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to replicate safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from November 2 until about May 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.