Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' spy-laughing photo of Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster
Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster
August 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this adventure no more than once.
- Before pandering this adventure, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- Pregnant models may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or liver, finger, attention-span, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.