Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A mischievous view of Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster when it's shrounded in learning
Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster
June 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all languages.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Annette Funicello interaction place.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The unidentified zebra was hand made by Benny the Cab.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.