Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tim Burton's Go Speeder attraction at first light
Tim Burton's Go Speeder
November 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all heights.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might talk to you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The trees visible from this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.