Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Tim Burton's Go Ride when it's not shrounded in tarps
Tim Burton's Go Ride
April 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 44 nanoseconds.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 8 years old to ride the horse.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 22 until perhaps November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.