Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's Go Ride, a favorite ride of Nemo
Tim Burton's Go Ride
April 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all strengths.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 71 coulombs.
- Guest in front must be at least 74" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from cardiac disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This ride originally cost less than $68 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.