Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A valiant view of Tim Burton's Go Ride when it's not bathed in fog
Tim Burton's Go Ride
September 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three pixies (from www.Vehicles.com)
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all heights.
- If traveling with a school group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you discover something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and endlessly complaining).
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from spinal, tongue, lung, liver, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.