Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Go Racer attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Tim Burton's Go Racer
April 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists can get stuck on this attraction more than an hour after park opening.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.