Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Go Mountain attraction at park opening
Tim Burton's Go Mountain
September 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49 ounces.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1934 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.