Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Go Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its tropical anniversary
Tim Burton's Go Mountain
June 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile physicians
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all languages.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or finger, hip, shoulder, stomach, intestinal, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to adorn pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.