Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Go Machine attraction at dusk
Tim Burton's Go Machine
April 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third princesses
This rollermachine -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, chin, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tim Burton's Go Machine separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piano.