Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Go Device attraction, cheaply considered to be the premier nonsensical attraction at Disneyland
Tim Burton's Go Device
May 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all heights.
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tim Burton's Go Device "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.