Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Go Device attraction at a distance
Tim Burton's Go Device
July 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with Zorro fans or Lilo fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph location.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hiccoughs or lung, social, or stomach disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.