Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Go Ride attraction at midday
Tigger's Go Ride
October 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction before breakfast.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you remember something longer.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature chickens.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, kidney, or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The landmark was written by Potato Head.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.