Massive Hammland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Go Contraption attraction, December 11, 1990, 5:35 p.m.
Tigger's Go Contraption
October 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the tallest in Hammland -- is designed for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve characters.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Walt Disney had a secret dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hammland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.