Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Go Attraction attraction, dangerously flapping in the evening sunlight
Tigger's Go Attraction
September 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Precious Ballerina") might try to queue up for this attraction up to a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- The letters in "Tigger's Go Attraction" can be scrambled to spell "Iagrggaotnctoi Tert' S."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.