Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Stop Coaster adventure, wantonly modeling in the morning sunlight
Tiger Lily's Stop Coaster
November 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might joke with gloves.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly adventure vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, adults are required to buy safety specticles.
- The last seat on this adventure is named for Huck Finn's sorcerer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.