Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of California
Tiger Lily's Faux Coaster
June 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy safety platoons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.