Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Tiger Lily's Faux Coaster
April 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve pearls.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions, punk haircuts, or skin, ribcage, liver, cardiac, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.