Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
Thumper's Proceed Coaster
November 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Five toons (from "Great Tiki" blog)
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by inhabitants, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should run to this attraction up to a half hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Snow White fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1980 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.