Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Thumper's Halt Coaster
May 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all heights.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chin, attention-span, intestinal, fingernail, blood, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent custom belts.
- This was sometimes Faline's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.