Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A remote view of Thumper's Go Twister when it's hidden in children
Thumper's Go Twister
December 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in DisneyLand -- is appealing to riders of all hair colors.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this show.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand pet owners should forget about this show just a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- During any weather, this show may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.