Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Thumper's Go Speeder thrill ride, underhandedly kneeling in the morning sunlight
Thumper's Go Speeder
March 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- Pregnant fireworks will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from immunological, romantic, personal, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.